Wholesaling in the US from an overseas location

Wholesaling in the US from an overseas location

Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes

I'm currently stationed in Japan and my wife and I are looking to start investing in real estate. Being that we have no experience and our location, I feel that the best niche would be wholesaling. I know that your creditibility is everything in this area, that face to face communication is very important, and not actually being there is another issue when estimating repair costs. We could potentially use a friend and pay her since she is not working at the moment. My question is, is it possible to wholesale or do any type of real estate investing from my location?

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    I used the search bar on the upper right corner and found these discussions that may be helpful to you:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/search?utf8=?&term=wholesaling+overseas

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    @Michael Alston 

    Michael I'm in the Navy stationed in Japan as well. I do quite a bit of wholesaling in the states. It is very possible once you have the right team in place. If you have any additional questions let me know. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.