Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 8 votes
Hello!
Does anyone have any advise on how to get into real estate with no money. I know wholesaling is an option, but I want to see what other opportunities are out there. I am trying to move to Nashville soon, probably thinking mostly Brentwood or Franklin. Would love any tips, whether that is what job to try to land to gain knowledge or experience, or a connection from someone who is killing it. Anything helps, thank you!
Hi Trace, while it i possible it will be smoothest if you work, save money for a cushion and start by buying a property as owner occupied to start. Best wishes!
Does anyone have any advise on how to get into real estate with no money. I know wholesaling is an option, but I want to see what other opportunities are out there. I am trying to move to Nashville soon, probably thinking mostly Brentwood or Franklin. Would love any tips, whether that is what job to try to land to gain knowledge or experience, or a connection from someone who is killing it. Anything helps, thank you!
Brentwood and Franklin are the most expensive cities in TN and some of the most expensive in the nation. Williamson county is one of the wealthiest counties in the entire country. Why those two places?
You need to start by getting money....
There's nothing wrong with workign a job or two jobs to gain some traction.
In terms of how to start with no money-basically read every book, attend every meeting, drive every street in your target area, send mail to owners of properties. There's so much you can do to learn while also hunting for deals. Find a mentor that will help. FIND A DEAL!
I worked full time in corporate america for a long time and my drive in to work and back home was listening to podcasts, my lunch breaks were reading books, my evenings and weekends were swinging a hammer. It takes a lot of work and is not easy but it can be done.