New to St Pete Investment Market : )

New to St Pete Investment Market : )

Realtor · St Pete · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi, my name is Marisa. I am new to the area and would LOVE any and all knowledge and wisdom that someone may be able to offer : ) 

Thank you in advance and I look forward to learning from yall : ) 

0Reply
93 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa/Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 148 votes
    8mo

    Hi Marisa, there's a lot of great meetups in the area. I'll send you a DM. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · USA · Member since 2025 · 36 posts · 16 votes
    8mo

    Great market with active investors. If you're planning to work with investors or build your own portfolio, getting your systems and materials in order early makes a big difference.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.