How do I qualify Drive for $ leads to receive a letter?

How do I qualify Drive for $ leads to receive a letter?

Wholesaler · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Good morning. Glad to be a new member of BP and I'm learning a lot from previous posts. I haven't yet found some info I'm looking for, and I'm hoping some of you could share your suggestions with me. I am starting out learning how to wholesale properties, and I started Driving for Dollars last week. So far I have identified 585 potential homes that appear vacant or distressed. I am following the formula below and am kind of stuck on #2.

    1.Find distressed properties

    2.Research and identify those with real potential vs no real potential at this time.

    3.Mail property owners with specific letters

Essentially, I am not exactly sure what I need to be researching in order to qualify these properties to remain on my Driving for Dollars mailing list and actually receive a letter. How do I narrow in on those properties that have real potential (equity) vs those that don’t at this time? What are others using as selection criteria for their mailings?

I have looked up each property on the County’s Appraisal District and have captured the following:

    1.Owner name/mailing address

    2.Estate, Corporate, or Individually Owned

    3.Unpaid taxes

What other criteria should I be using to rank them? How do I identify the ones with real potential? I'm excited to get started but don't want to waste money/time mailing to the wrong people.

Sorry for the long post... and thank you for your help.

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe StaffordPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 38 votes
    12y

    I am curious about this as well. Any info?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.