I'm new to real estate investing

I'm new to real estate investing

Bowie, MD · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes

Well this forum said it was a good idea to introduce yourself on here, so here I am.

My name is Gregory St.Clair and I am new to the world of real estate investing. I am based in the Washington DC area. 

Thanks in advance

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2012 · 316 posts · 102 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Gregory St.Clair to BP!  Listen to the Podcasts and read the forums every day.  You'll learn more than any book or guru course could teach you

  • Investor · Chesapeake Beach, MD · Member since 2013 · 273 posts · 37 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP. This forum is a great place to learn and interact with other members. Check out the networking tab to locate other members in the DC area.

    Good luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.