How do I find investors in my area?

How do I find investors in my area?

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 7 votes

Before putting an arm and a leg into the real estate investing pool myself, how do I find investors to learn from and mentor me? Learning from someone with experience would help anyone wanting to be more knowledgeable I am more than willing to learn what I can on my own and also put in the work a mentor would want me to, I just need to know where to start to find them in my area.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hastings On Hudson, NY · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    I would say look out for local REIAs in your area and attend them (some are free, some are not). 

    I know BP also has a members near me section, try hitting that up and connecting with those people. 

    One word of caution, be very wary of people who use the words "little effort" or "easy" in conjunction with real estate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.