buyers list

2 Replies

I am new to this site. Been looking at real estate investing from the outside and now wanting to start. I did have a couple of rentals but didn't make much because I didn't do it right. Took time away and now looking for some good starting advice. Here's my current situation: terrible credit, no cash, no contact's either. I take it the first thing to do is join the local REIA and concentrate on wholesaling. What else should I be doing? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I just ran an analysis for someone that was in the same position.  The starting point was doing a few Wholesale deals to get them in a cash position, followed by a few partnership deals that brought in a limited accumulation of cash flow.  Next step was an equity buy in position or two, (keep in mind the first two steps continue to generate income)  followed by a few flips.

Now, the credit and cash positions are improved to move forward collecting all cash in, refinanced, deals until....?

No cash, no credit, no knowledge, ins't a problem...that can't be solved with a plan.

Howell isn't that far from AA.  Come join us at our REIC this coming Tuesday...you won't regret it.

Howell has that really nice outlet mall, Tangier I think?  right?  and @Rob Whitfield  Joe knows what he's doing.  I'm on the other side of the country and wish I lived in MI just to be closer to the group. 

Patrick Britton, Real Estate Agent in WA (#120557)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you