Title Company in Cobb and Cherokee Co., Georgia

Title Company in Cobb and Cherokee Co., Georgia

Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 23 votes

I am looking for a investor friendly title company in Cobb Co. and Cherokee Co. Georgia.    Unfortunatly, I am not having much luck with my Google search and any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

-Mark

1Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2013 · 516 posts · 143 votes
    11y

    I use shafitz and dean. 

  • Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    @Mike Watkins 

    Thank You

  • Columbia, SC · Member since 2013 · 73 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I use McDonnell and Associates for anything in the S.E. Check them out.

  • Investor · Irmo, SC & North Augusta Sc · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Lauren Taylor:

    I use McDonnell and Associates for anything in the S.E. Check them out.

  • Investor · Irmo, SC & North Augusta Sc · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    This is helpful. I'm aiming to help homeowners in n Augusta Sc & Augusta Georgia 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.