Talked to 2 sellers. The most nerve wrecking experience ever!

Talked to 2 sellers. The most nerve wrecking experience ever!

Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 10 votes

I finally spoke with 2 potential sellers and I must say it was very nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time. The first one was a woman who was already extremely annoyed at made it know when I first called. The second guy totally OWNED me lol. I am glad I finally made the move after months of "paralysis". 

3Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Hahahah. " The second guy totally owned me" 

    There have never been more truer words spoken. I love your honesty. You will get "telephone tough guys" who have spent 30 minutes dreaming up things to say to you. 

    First off despite their opinion you are doing nothing wrong. You are offering a valid service and keep up the good work. You have already done the hard part of taking action. Now keep it up. 

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey

     Thanks man.

    How do you deal with those types?

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Play it straight. Answer their questions and try to keep the conversation going. You will have them sometimes shoot themselves in the foot. If you can't pay ______ then good bye. Click. When ________ is something you could pay. You want to be polite but blunt. Make it clear you're a professional. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.