First Time RE Investor - Looking for Buyers/Partners

First Time RE Investor - Looking for Buyers/Partners

Bridgewater, NJ · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 4 votes

Hi,

I have just starting working in real estate investing and am very motivated to hit the ground running.  I am looking to network in the NJ/PA areas and find more seasoned investors to partner up with.  Would be really interested in going through the work of finding deals to assign just to learn more about the process.  Ultimate goal would be to wholesale and flip properties.  If anyone has any words of wisdom, advice or is in need of help finding potential deals please let me know!

Looking forward to working with and meeting many of you.

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Hello Victoria. How is everything coming along? Have you closed any deals yet?

  • Bridgewater, NJ · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Everything is going well.  I am just trying to learn as much as possible before starting.  No deals have been closed but I am really anxious to start.  Do you have any suggestions?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.