Northern NJ brand new to this world

Northern NJ brand new to this world

East Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey everyone, I just recently decided real estate investing is something I'm interested in so I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can so I can build up to making my first deal.  If anyone has any advice or recommendations I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks and have a great day!

Chris

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Leominster, MA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 589 votes
    11y

    You're asking for advice from a lot of people. Put your city/county and state in your posts and you will connect with local investors. They are your best resource. Best of luck to you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.