New Member from Los Angeles

New Member from Los Angeles

Hawthorne , CA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
Hello BP, I'm a licensed realtor here in Los Angeles and also do wholesale as well.
0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Myles Allen

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Myles Allen

    Hi Myles, 

    I'd like to introduce myself.  I'm based in West Los Angeles, but I'm currently looking to connect with wholesalers.  I'm specifically looking for a single family deal on the Westside, Southbay, Jefferson Park, San Fernando Valley, or San Gabriel valley. 

    I can be reached through BP message. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.