Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Cummings
  • Alamogordo, NM
Votes |
Going from ZERO to Hero my quest for Real Estate Success

Jeremy Cummings
  • Alamogordo, NM
Posted Jun 22 2015, 14:17

Hello all,

First off I want to thank all those who have come before who have made this easier then ever to understand. May you live a blessed life knowing you have made a difference. 

(Going from ZERO to Hero my quest for Real Estate Success)

OK, so I have decided to take on a new chapter in my life.

My Goal is to own a 6 bed / 3 Bath / 2 Car Garage / In-ground - Enclosed Pool and Hot Tub / On the Beach - Inlet in Destin Fl, Nags Head NC and One more location will be over seas and have not decided exact city but in the British Isles some where.

I am overcoming Clinical Depression from a rough divorce that has left me emotionally and financially devastated, But don't fret for my issues are only temporary.

I am going to start out with wholesale as I have to walk between 1-15 miles to talk to sellers. Which make closing deals my Number #1 goal as I really want my DL back. You never know how much you really miss or need it until it is gone.

I have been reading, watching and listening to everything I can on Wholesaling Real Estate with little to (NO) money down. As stated above I am penny-less. So I know that I have 2 options 1. Give it my all and take back my life. 2. Continue to procrastinate and let the depression get the best of me again. I have chosen option 1.

Now from what I have collected I need Sellers, Buyers and Investors (Crowdfunded Real Estate - Partners). Do not fret as I have collected a great amount of knowledge on this matter.

--- Everything that follows is my action plan and is examples of what I need to get done only. ----

Goal - Get Sellers, Goal - Get Buyers, Goal - Get Partners. Since I am starting now 2015 and the internet is filled with people for all the above goals. It makes finding them easier then ever. Even with no money if you understand social media and digital media.

Take action. Post 10-20 ads a day on any of the major trading sites (FB Groups, Craigslist, BackPages and others like them.) Create opt-in lists on free hosts, until first - second close.

At which point move sites and contact lists to paid servers. Hostgator and Infusionsoft.

Continue to post ads daily as 1 ad will never create a billion dollars with out friends. Just like no one man can stand alone. (Never put all you eggs in one basket.)

Make signs for streets to create brand awareness and build rapport within my local real estate markets as a player.

Make investor videos, seller videos and partnership videos 1-3 a week spot lighting properties I do not own and the benefits to each of the above clients. ( Fake it till you make it. Just like Amazon.com and Ebay.com ) If I am bigger then life and get enough players on my team we will win at the game of life.

Setup my opt-in list funnels to work for each type of client listed above for all my ads, websites and videos.

Now my lists are building and I will have to take orders and place orders for what my clients want, Since I am now the go to guy to for Real Estate Deals in my area.

Now that I have orders coming in for properties. I need to review wholesaling closing videos to make sure I understand what documents I need. Buyers Agreement Contract -Check

I need to contact a real estate attorney (Scary Thought as I have been burned by 2 attorneys in the past. Not real estate related.) But need to setup Escrow - Title - Closing

OK, so I have all my papers and people in place. Just need to get sellers to agree on price at 30%-50% below fair market value and get buyer to pay at 20%-50% over agreed contract.

OK, got both to agree to my terms and we should be closing within 30-90 days.

I fill great and ready to take on the world. JC

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked my plan of action and if I may have over looked something fill free to add comments. Have fun and enjoy. JC

Loading replies...