Is there any brokerages in michigan that anyone can recommend?

Is there any brokerages in michigan that anyone can recommend?

Utica, MI · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 4 votes

I passed my test a few days ago now I'm looking for a place to hang my license. Is there any brokerages that someone can recommend? I live in the Shelby/Macomb area but I am willing to travel. I'm looking for somewhere that I can earn the knowledge I need  to succeed and also have the tools/support to become the best.

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Port Huron, MI · Member since 2012 · 295 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    @George Johnson

    Keller WIlliams

  • Brownstown, MI · Member since 2014 · 344 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Kw is expensive but they have their stuff together.  If you want to sell luxury homes,  kw is the place.   Are you going to be a full time realtor?  If you will be part time,  kw is too expensive.  

    What's your goal with your license?  I got mine to use for myself,  help friends and family,  and help others by word of mouth (i.e. part time).

    You need to find a smaller Broker that is cheaper and who will sit down and teach you one on one.  They are around here. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.