OMG my offer was accepted!!!!

OMG my offer was accepted!!!!

Wholesaler · Newport News, VA · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 9 votes

just got word thst my offer was accepted on a pretty sweet deal. I am freaking out with excitement. I wish I had a mentor but this site has helped me alot. Hopefully the inspection and things go through. Any advice going in?

2Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Peachtree Corners, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

congrats!  

If you haven't already I strongly suggest you buy @J Scott's book on flipping houses and his companion book on estimating costs.  

Two further bits of advice.  1) make sure your husband keeps focused on the project and 2) don't over rehab- Find out what has sold quickly bad match your upgrades to that.

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 46 votes
    11y

    Super exciting! Are you doing the work yourself?

  • Wholesaler · Newport News, VA · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    For the most part, I was using the app HOUZ for inspiration and design

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.