How to find financing to buy and hold multiple homes in diff. states

How to find financing to buy and hold multiple homes in diff. states

houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I would like to know the best way to buy small or vacation homes all around America using my VA benefits

0Reply
29 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Cynthia Phillips:

    I would like to know the best way to buy small or vacation homes all around America using financing.

  • Spring, TX · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    I have a VA loan on my primary residence. You can only have 1 VA loan at a time and it can only be on your primary residence. Not sure you can use VA to buy rental properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.