moving on to the next deal (investment)

moving on to the next deal (investment)

Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 3 votes

Well I'm the owner of a triplex building. Can anyone give me any advice on moving to the next deal? I want to purchase another rental building. I'm thinking more another triplex. So what should my first step be. And what should I consider when moving to the next deal?  When is it to soon to move on to the next?  Please give me some insight! Thanks!!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 308 posts · 144 votes
    11y

    I guess the first questions would be do you have the cash available for the down payment, and does the bank have any qualms about you buy another property so quickly?  If those two can be resolved, I don't see why you couldn't purchase properties as fast as you wanted.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.