I have seller financing. Where do I get the down payment?

I have seller financing. Where do I get the down payment?

st John's county, FL USA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I am new to the business and over the past few weeks I have been actively seeking properties with seller financing. I have accomplished that goal. My next issue is covering the down payment. What resources are available as far as investors and private lenders? Where do I look to find non-conventional lending? Thanks

Alvin

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • st John's county, FL USA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    My credit is not great. As far as a partner I am rather new to the industry, but what do you have in mind?

  • IT Systems Engineer · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    What kind of deal have you struck with the seller? What would your exit strategy be? Find out what your closing costs are and see if you can manage that when the time comes to close.

    Depending on your exit you may be able to get the closing costs covered from a buyer and simultaneously close.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.