Does anyone know an investor friendly attorney palm beach area ?

Does anyone know an investor friendly attorney palm beach area ?

Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hello Everyone, 

I'm looking for some help, I need to find an investor friendly attorney who can review some paperwork for me. If anyone can recommend an attorney near west palm beach I would really appreciate it. Thank you 

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 184 votes
    10y

    Not sure if you've found an investor friendly attorney yet but I highly recommend Warren Kirschbaum 561-530-4560 [email protected] He is very savvy with any type of real estate and speaks at many of the local REI's in palm beach county. He knows real estate and all the ins and outs of it and is an investor himself. Hope this helps.

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Hi, Yes Warren Kirschbaum. His office is in West Palm Beach. 2240 Palm Beach Lakes #250 561-530-4560
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.