Building my team

Building my team

Garage mechanic/Student · Fresno, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

I am looking to start a team of people to help me get going to invest in commercial something around 8-15 units. I want to start local who should I turn to? Should I be looking to purchase a unsecured assessment roll for info? I need help.

Thank you for your time,

Troy

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 351 posts · 220 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Troy Verdialez:

    Hello everyone,

    I am looking to start a team of people to help me get going to invest in commercial something around 8-15 units. I want to start local who should I turn to? Should I be looking to purchase a unsecured assessment roll for info? I need help.

    Thank you for your time,

    Troy

    Troy what is an unsecured assignment roll? I focus SFR flipping and have a great team I might add I'm just not sure what that is and how you need a team to aquire it?

    Jim

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.