Looking for a good accountant close to Colorado Springs

Looking for a good accountant close to Colorado Springs

Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm not sure if this is the right place to look but I'm looking for a decent account in the Colorado Springs area. I am about to close on my first four plex. I have started an llc as per my friends advice which I was thinking of working the rent and management through, however the property is in my name and not that of my llc. Can anyone recommend a good although not extremely expensive accountant that can help me set up my finances so I don't get taken to the cleaners come tax season? 

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Edmond, OK · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Chuck, 

    Congrats on your first four-plex!  What part of town is it in?   It seems a lot of investors are chasing the few multi-families that aren't in a "D" neighborhood, so congrats on finding one that meets your criteria. 

    I use John Marple, the owner of Meyer's and Marple Accounting.  I think he's very thorough and reasonably priced.  

    Rob

  • Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Are you going to deed the property to the LLC also?

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    10y

    try Susan Wilkow with Wilkow & Associates. 

    http://www.wilklowassociates.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.