Chicago Property Purchase with FHA Loan thru Lender

Chicago Property Purchase with FHA Loan thru Lender

Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 3 votes

I'm trying to get any info or tips or even advice on what i should do. Looking for a 3-4unit using FHA Loan but switched income source back in April so previous returns reflect old income source and currently income is from my retail store I own. Should I return to previous line of work so that im able to use 2yrs previous returns(I dont wanna go back to work for anyone) or is it possible to still get FHA and lending even though income source has changed.

1 broker told me it may not be needed for underwriting,and that I just need to have down payments and reserves in seasoned bank accounts.

Please help! I really dont wanna go back to working for anyone but if its what i gotta do til I recieve funding fine.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Oak Park, IL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Chase,

    When you say broker do you mean your order or agent?

    A lender should be able to give you a more definitive answer or have an underwriter look at your file.

    I would recommend having the lender review all your documentation and giving you a formal pre approval.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.