Need good inspectors in Tampa Fl area

Need good inspectors in Tampa Fl area

Investor · Tarpon Springs, FL · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote

Hello all, I'm  starting a real estate wholesale and  flipping business. I'd like to find a few good inspectors and contractors in the Tampa Bay Area. I would appreciate some referrals. Thanks.

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Miami-Doral, FL · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Roger,

    I would reach out to other Tarpon Springs BP members, or local realtors.

    All the best!

  • Investor · Tarpon Springs, FL · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks Richard.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Guy does all inspections not just wind, very good andcost effective

    Guy DeVinney

    Wind Inspection Services

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.