Josh Altman guide to first million in real estate

Josh Altman guide to first million in real estate

Real Estate Broker · West Linn, OR · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 31 votes
I just watched a webinar and I was intrigued by this. If there is anyone who has tried this or is still doing this I would like to know if it works, pros, cons, and some results. Thank you
0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    I've not watched the program/webinar but I have been bombarded with him on my Face Book with ads. I would say he is probably like any other guru. I'm assuming that he's asking for money correct? 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Search result from BP: 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/240797-josh-altman-and-cody-sperber--first-million-in-real-estate

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.