looking for NJ investors with 'subject to' experience to network

looking for NJ investors with 'subject to' experience to network

Real Estate Agent · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 1 vote

hi everybody im just starting out investing in real estate in New Jersey and im looking for any  investors with 'subject to', lease option, owner financing experience to network with. it would be great to find a local mentor / coach or any experienced contacts in my area / i would really appreciate any help or advice / networking. Im trying to put a great team together.

thanks 

0Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm new in the investing world as well and subject to sales also peaked my curiousity.  I heard it can get somewhat convoluted legally but I'm sure there's an art to how you get to the deal.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Toms River, NJ · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    so no one has experience with these types of deals in NJ ?

  • Investor · Budd Lake, NJ · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    hey tod and sagar!

    I've done about 15 subject tos in North jersey.  Pm me and I'd be happy to setup a time to chat!

  • New to Real Estate · Richmond, VA · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    hey Joshua:

    Would like to find my Nitch in NJ also can you reach out to me?

  • Residential Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Joshua Den would you mind chatting with me privately about this topic?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.