Need Nashville area recommendations: realtor and CPA

Need Nashville area recommendations: realtor and CPA

Rental Property Investor · College Grove, TN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 5 votes

Hi all...I'm looking for recommendations for a real estate agent in the greater Nashville area (preferably Franklin or South/Southeast Greater Nashville) that is also an investor his/herself. 

We have financing options already, but are trying to decide between flip, buy/hold or AirBnB for our first property.  It may depend on what we can find, but we want an experienced real estate agent that knows the investment landscape personally.

Also looking for a CPA (preferably in the same area) that understands real estate investing in TN.

I prefer to field options from those who have actually used these vendors with their own investments.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

2Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Spring Hill, TN · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 41 votes
10y

Hey Laurie, I am a Realtor with KW in Franklin/Spring Hill area. I got my Realtor license and joined BP specifically to begin my investing journey as well.  I'll send you a PM with my information.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Spring Hill, TN · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    Hey Laurie, I am a Realtor with KW in Franklin/Spring Hill area. I got my Realtor license and joined BP specifically to begin my investing journey as well.  I'll send you a PM with my information.

  • Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 407 posts · 180 votes
    10y
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hello @Laurie Chimento I am a Realtor w/Village in Nashville. I know the Nashville and surrounding areas very well, as I am a Nashville native. I work with investors and could help you with deciding what route might be best for you! 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    10y
  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Did you find a good Nashville CPA with real estate investor expertise that you'd recommend? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.