Looking for Tampa Bay Area Investor

Looking for Tampa Bay Area Investor

Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
Hey BP family, I'm looking for an investor in the Tampa Bay Area (Florida) that's accepting free labor in exchange for on the job learning. Just looking to get a look at what goes on from start to finish if possible. Thanks in advance Larry
0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lutz, FL · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Hi Larry, welcome. I am a newbie investor in tampa bay area. What kind of on the job training are you looking for? Rehab houses? I am looking for buy and hold houses that need minor work which I will get done for rentals and not flipping houses. I don't know if you are handy doing cosmetic work like painting, cleaning up yard etc?

  • Riverview, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Hey Larry, newbie in Tampa as well. I too am currently looking for buy and hold properties that need rehab. What is the range of skills you have?
  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Larry Woods Thank you for posting this. I was about to post something similar for my area across the country when I noticed your post and the replies that you recieved. I added a *note at the bottom of my post in order to prevent the same thing from happening. Feel free to use my post as somewhat of an outline if you decide to post something like this again, but please do not "copy and paste" it directly as your own post. Once again thanks and best of luck to you!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/12/topics/292570-monterey-bay-real-estate-investors

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Well @Ally Kumar and @Greg Paxton, I have the skills to light to mid cosmetic. I too am looking to buy and hold multifamliy, SF, and condos for rent. Please feel free to pm so we can discuss in more detail.

    Thanks 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.