Real estate agent Essex county NJ

Real estate agent Essex county NJ

Roseland, NJ · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 4 votes
I'm looking for a Real estate agent in the Essex county in NJ who is willing to work with an investor.
0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · East Orange, NJ · Member since 2014 · 297 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    Hey @Mikel Garcia I'm in Essex county and I'm a realtor and an investor. Please PM or look at my bio for my contact information. Happy Investing!

  • Real Estate Broker · North Caldwell, NJ · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Mikel,

    Wanted to introduce myself.  I'm your local Realtor (only one town over in Livingston) and I'd love to help you in your endeavors.  Feel free to reach out as I can't post my info here.  PM or just google my name for my contact info.  

    Take care.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.