RE Wealth Expo?? Is it worth the hype?

RE Wealth Expo?? Is it worth the hype?

Canton , GA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I received two free tickets to attend a huge Real Estate Wealth Expo in Atlanta with several celebrity speakers. It's an all day event. I'm sceptical of these huge expos and just wanted some opinions on whether it's worth attending, or will I just be pressured to pay a lot of money for something I don't really need? I'm more apt to attend small local REI meetings than get sucked into a lot of hype. Thanks in advance!

1Reply
34 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
    10y
    I'm not sure which event you're attending, however, it's likely going to end exactly how you think! What is the name of this event? Someone else here might have been before and can give you better feedback.
  • Canton , GA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    It's called Real Estate Wealth Expo Atlanta. With Suze Orman, someone from HGTV , Les Brown, the guy from Shark Tank, and a couple others. It's this Saturday, May 7th in Atlanta. 

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Speaking of "don't really need", how are things down there at the Trump Plaza? 

    (Or shouldn't those two words be used in the same sentence these days?)...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.