UPDATE on my position in real estate investing

UPDATE on my position in real estate investing

Flipper/Rehabber · East Hampton, CT · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
HI everyone! It's been a couple months since the last time I posted but no worries! I've been busting my *** day after day at my job trying to save money for the day I'm ready to go in on a single family. I've decided my best route is to flip single family's for a while until i have enough cash to purchase rentals and rent them out. I currently saving around 1250-1500 a month. My goal is to save up until I have 30k. My current job as an electrician was probably the best choice for me to ever make because my BOSS has a company for real estate investing where he flips homes. I am now with him working everyday after my day job learning investing strategies that he uses and succeeds with everytime he flips a house. I help choose a good deal and which ones are bad deals, I help strip the houses down and plan for staging and all new layouts. I'm excited to say everything is falling into place to make my goal of being a successful real estate investor come true. Not only is BP a big part of my drive to do real estate but my boss is actually a very big role model to me, he started when he was my age. So seeing how he has built his wealth from real estate and electrical I am very motivated see the possibilities of what I can acomplish! Well... Until my next update, I will be working hard for my first house! If you have any advice for me that can help me in any way on flipping single family's please share! God bless
2Reply
42 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Solutions Provider · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 571 posts · 452 votes
    10y

    @Ryan D'Amico Congrats!!!

  • Investor · King of Prussia, PA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 339 votes
    10y

    @Ryan D'Amico well done!

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Keep at it..i too am experiencing what it feels like when it seems everytging is falling into place. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.