Investment Advice (Decent amount All cash)

Investment Advice (Decent amount All cash)

Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP,

I have a pretty large sum of money that I am looking to invest. I decided to work with the Norris Group to lend me the extra money that I needed in order to find a good flip deal. My only trouble here is that this market (Los Angeles) is very difficult right now, especially for a new investor. I'm looking for more advice on how I can invest the money wisely and possibly even new ventures/possible partnerships. I have a lot- now it's time to make more! In the words of Liz Lemon; "...I have to do that thing that rich people do where they turn money into more money. Can you teach me how to do that?"

Thank you in advance!

David

0Reply
20 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    How many millions are we talking about here?
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    None.

  • Realtor · Dubai, UAE · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    Hi @David Diaz, Well done for taking the step to invest and grow your money. Remember you're not bound by boundaries when investing. So if your market is a bit challenging, get in some of the more welcoming markets - Ohio, Michigan where the entry is not high and its easier to get started. 

    Wish you success in your real estate investing! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Maisa Vahedi. I thought about that initially, and it makes me nervous, but I agree that it's something to take into serious consideration. Thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.