Looking for a broker to talk to / work with in North Florida

Looking for a broker to talk to / work with in North Florida

Mark MarinaccioPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes

I have recently moved to Fernandina Beach, Florida and have left some of my career as a television producer, showrunner, creator and network exec behind me to get involved in real estate in Florida. 

I am studying for the test now but would like to meet brokers, agents, investors and get to work and dig my heels in to start learning while going for my license. 

I'm happy to roll calls, turn on the charm, stuff envelopes and check on properties. Any experience is valuable to me at this time. 

Any connects would be most appreciated.

1Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Central, FL · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Good luck...I'm in Central Florida :-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.