Flipping: Needs A Hand Today (Near League City, TX)?

Flipping: Needs A Hand Today (Near League City, TX)?

Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 93 posts · 25 votes

Do you need help with your flip?

I offer my time in exchange for your experience.

I am willing to work for you on a current project, so I can get experience with flipping houses.

Areas

- League City

- Seabrook

- Dickinson

- La Marque

- Texas City

- Alvin

- Friendswood

- Webster

- South Houston

- Pasadena

- Deer Park

- La Porte

- Pearland

- Santa Fe

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    Not Galveston?? I wish I had a project down there, hopefully soon. Good luck!

  • Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 93 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    @Lisa Williams Do you need help in Galveston today?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.