Hello I do not know anything about real estate I watched a websit

Hello I do not know anything about real estate I watched a websit

fort Wayne , IN · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

hello I want to learn how I can get started in wholesaling real estate and has anyone ever heard of Tom Krol? If so , do you think that his wholesaling strategy works? Tha

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wilmerding, PA · Member since 2016 · 188 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Tara,

    If you use the search function and search for the name of the person/course your looking for you'll find a bunch of information about whatever you are looking for. In my opinion any guru out there is out to line their pockets not yours. Now with that being said there is still a bunch of information out there on Real Estate Investing without any hype and this is the place to be. I just joined BP literally 10 days ago or so and I've learned WAY more in these past 10 days than any "guru" could teach. If you need any help just PM me I'd be happy to help you out any way I can.

    Robin 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.