Do I need a license to become an investor?

Do I need a license to become an investor?

El Sobrante, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
I would like to become a real estate investor or wholesaler! But not just any real estate investor or wholesaler I want to be well known with a excellent reputation and doing business with the integrity!!! I'm looking for a mentor to get started! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Do I need to be a real east are agent to get started??
0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 308 posts · 106 votes
    10y

    You don't need a license to become an investor. I think you've got the right perspective. Integrity and reputation are critical.

    A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1

    Keep reading, listen to the BP podcast, and provide value to other investors. 

    To find a mentor, you need to offer the mentor something. It isn't because mentors are selfish. It is because their time is limited. The best way for a mentor to know that their time is going to be well invested in someone is to see that the person is going to dig deep and create value.

    Keep digging!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.