What's the best way to drawn equity from your property

What's the best way to drawn equity from your property

PITTSBURGH, PA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 11 votes

Hello BP  members, currently  I own two properties . One I owned for 1 year and one I owned for just a couple of months . Im looking for the best possible way  pull some equity from either property.  Considering I do not have the best credit . Commercial banks want at least A 620 credit score to loan at  9% interest . 

Should I consider getting a title loan , find A loan broker , Find a private hard money lender ? My credit union does home equity loan but there is a $300 up front fee . 

I know the lender would be putting a lot on the line considering my credit Is not the best and they base just about everthing off of fico. Doesn't  putting A lien on the property  basically guarantee they will own my house if I don't pay back the money ?

The reason I want to pull money from my properties is to reinvest in the market .Pittsburgh's market is very hot right now and there still are tins of treasures that have not been claimed . I am looking to invest into wholesaling so I must need a lot of publication and advertising.  What ever is the best way to pull equity with bad credit please let me know your opinion. 

0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Have you looked into an Home Equity Line of Credit?

  • PITTSBURGH, PA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I've looked in briefly,  would that be possible with not so good credit

  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    9y

    Definitely HELOC. Home Equity Line Of Credit

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.