Real Estate Meetings Boston and Worcester MA?

Real Estate Meetings Boston and Worcester MA?

Medford, MA · Member since 2016 · 205 posts · 47 votes

Hey does anyone know of good Real Estate meetups near Boston and Worcester MA?

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Jared, I host Black Diamond with free events in Waltham and Worcester, our next meeting is Oct 18 in Worcester, and the topic is Dealing with Contractors.  You can expect between 60-80 people in Worcester and 80-140 in Waltham.  www.blackdiamondrei.com

    Other meetings that I like include

    NEREIA.com in Chelmsford, which was last Wed night

    @Justin Silverio has a meetup in the Woburn area

    I am also told Boston Wealth Builders is a good one but I've never been.

  • Medford, MA · Member since 2016 · 205 posts · 47 votes
    10y
    Hi Ann Bellamy Thank you for your help. The Worcester one is pretty far from where I work, but I'll try to make it in time for the event. Hope to see you there !
  • Justin SilverioPro Member
    Developer · Andover, MA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
    10y

    @Jared Smith I hold a quarterly networking event in Reading.  The next one is on the 2nd Wed of Dec.  If you want to get on my email list, PM me with your email address.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.