Advice on building cash buyer list in Cincinnati

Advice on building cash buyer list in Cincinnati

Wholesaler and Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 15 votes

I am not new to the real estate community just have been BSing to long and love real estate to much to not give it my all and see what happens just looking for advice on a few things from some pros. 

When your newer what's best ways to learn your rehab cost ? 

Best ways to get a lead ? I here mailers are only okay and cost a lot ?

What's the best ways to get a good buyers list going I have some buyers but I would like a lot more to get the ball rolling ?

I have a lot more questions but those are my tops I am going to keep researching other questions my self . 

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Financial services executive · Frederick, MD · Member since 2015 · 609 posts · 341 votes
    10y

    The number one way to attract legit cash buyers is to offer genuine savings over market price for the properties you list. Do not expect buyers to come calling if you can't beat the MLS.

    Every business has to deal with customer acquisition expense.  Mailers, bandit signs, billboard, search ads or a combination. If you don't spend 90% of your time prospecting it is not enough.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.