Where do I start? Wholesaling in LA...yep I'm a newbie

Where do I start? Wholesaling in LA...yep I'm a newbie

Investor · Lee's summit, MO · Member since 2016 · 75 posts · 45 votes

Hey everyone, I'm not. 100% new to investing since i have a few rentals but I'm new to wholesaling( in Kansas city, where homes are still affordable lol). I live in the LA area and want to get into real estate investing and due to the high prices I'm thinking wholesaling would be a good starting point. Any one with tips on how to get started out here would be great. Also if anyone needs a motivated apprentice I am definitely open. Any general info from wholesalers is welcome as well. Thanks guys!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fair Lawn, NJ · Member since 2014 · 384 posts · 189 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Kevin Fontleroy

    Take a minute to add a picture to your profile, you'll be surprised how much that impacts people's willingness to interact.

    As far as wholesale advice, do you already know how to estimate rehab costs? Do you already know how to gather comps to establish After Repair Value? Have you picked a part of LA that you would like to farm? Have you looked at all of the RE in that market on the MLS, for starters?

    You see what I'm getting at, right? Start learning your market, which will allow you to talk about your market with other investors which in the end will allow you to serve your customers.

    Good Luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.