Who do I talk to so I can research multiple property owners?

Who do I talk to so I can research multiple property owners?

Anderson, SC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
What city/county office do I go to in order to see about finding multiple property owners and properties in foreclosure? I am about to start as a wholesale rei. Who all do I need to have lined up? Title co? Closing attorney? Etc? I n
0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Harry Stanley - at the county level, your best bet is probably the assessor or treasurer.  Hopefully it will be online.  While you're driving around, note some plexes or obvious single-family rentals.  Look up who the owner is, then you can use their name as a search parameter.

    Title co's should be able to point you in the right direction for known multiple owners.  They may also have ideas of how to obtain absentees and such.

    Good luck and welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.