I need a real estate agent in San Diego

I need a real estate agent in San Diego

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 4 votes

Hi,

I really need to find a couple of real estate agents in San Diego that can help me find distressed or fixer uppers that I can BRRR or flip. If anyone has any useful information that would be great! Oh yes and finding private money lenders would be a huge help too. I am just starting out and I now how valuable it is to have a good team to work with. Even Michael Jordan didn't win his rings without Pippen, Kukoc, and Rodman.

0Reply
16 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Santa Fe , CA · Member since 2016 · 323 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    I will recommend my GF she is great as of HML I think I can help you with that personally shoot me PM

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    George, I would love to help you.  Please pm me.

  • Investor · SC · Member since 2016 · 89 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    @J.R. St Julien @Account Closed Do either of you have experience with the college area? 

  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Santa Fe , CA · Member since 2016 · 323 posts · 107 votes
    9y
    JR M. Yeah I Down a few deals in the college area, Rolando and Surrounding send me PM, I can't seem to be able to send you one.
  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @JR M.  I can help you find what you are looking for in that area.  I just shot you a connection request so we can chat about it further.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.