SCAM???Has anyone worked with Van Land & Finance Longview, TX

SCAM???Has anyone worked with Van Land & Finance Longview, TX

Newport News, VA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there,

We are brand new to the investment world and we are trying to get our first loan but it's rather difficult because of no deal history.  I have been reaching out to different people to get loans and a man named Cameron Ray emailed us back saying he charges 750.00 up front and that will provide Proof of Funds in the loan amount needed. I want to make sure this isn't a scam before we continue with the application. 

I appreciate any help you have :) 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y

    @Claire Hughes , I have no experience with this person or company.

    Check out our Scam Page , with red flags for common scams. 

  • Asbury Park, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Claire,

    I also spoke with someone by the name of Gary Vandusen from Van Land & Finance. I was told that it's a small fee for loan processing depending on the size of the loan. He even emailed me a loan application. Please keep me updated on any new information on this group and I will do the same. Good luck in your endeavors!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.