Houston Investor Friendly Title Company / Attorney Recommendation

Houston Investor Friendly Title Company / Attorney Recommendation

Humble, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys,

Does anyone have an “investor friendly” title company/attorney recommendation for the Houston/Harris county area.

One that is familiar and comfortable with:

Double escrows

Assignments

Wraps (sub2’s, Contract for Deed)

Thanks, in advance!

Newbie Investor

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Lake Jackson, TX · Member since 2016 · 149 posts · 49 votes
    9y

    @Tim Cook I've used both Stewart Title and Alamo Title. Alamo is my go to at the moment. They are amazing to work with. I've only used them for assignments though.

  • Humble, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks Jessica!  I will touch bases with them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.