Owner Occupy Mortgage - When can I rent property?

Owner Occupy Mortgage - When can I rent property?

Dublin, Ireland · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I want to take out a mortgage over the next year to invest in my first property. However, there is a slight problem. Unfortunately I do not earn enough to get a mortgage as an investment. I only earn enough to get a mortgage as an owner occupier. Can I still rent a property out if I got the home on an owner occupier mortgage? All input would be greatly appreciated. Especially if you have knowledge of how things go here in Ireland.

0Reply
42 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Alan Byrne, please don't ask the same question over and over. (One) of your earlier threads should have sufficed. eg:- https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/76/topics/427...

    If you're not getting the answer you want, try to rephrase the question in the SAME thread. Cheers.

    (And next time you have a DIFFERENT question specific to Ireland, include "Ireland" in the Title)...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.