FHA house hack, tips discuss partnership for downpayment w/ uncle

FHA house hack, tips discuss partnership for downpayment w/ uncle

Fairview, OR · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 4 votes

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to fit what I wanted to say in the subject line. Now on to the topic.

I'm going to get into REI with an FHA multifamily house hack. The major problem is I don't have money for a down payment. But I do have an entrepreneur uncle who is doing really well for himself. He has always pushed my brother I to start our own business and build a lagacy for our families. So I want to ask him for the down payment money to start my REI journey.

He is coming down to visit my family on the 22nd and I want to be prepared with a solid business plan. I believe BP has a ton of information and advice that information can use to make a good plan. My question is, what are some ways to phrase my plan so that he can see benifit and little to no risk for himself. Whats a good partner plan for someone paying around 6,000 down payment for around multifamily home? Any advice or opinions would be great.

0Reply
31 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fairview, OR · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Also are several books on bigger pockets that I'm going to buy starting with investing with little or no money down, rental properties, and tax tips. I can't remember the exact titles but im going to buy the investing one now, and buy the rest when I finish it in a few days. Reading and learning is my favorite hobby.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.