Where can I find good $100k investment properties

Where can I find good $100k investment properties

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 6 votes
I have enough budget to buy something for $100k or less. I live in Los Angeles and wouldn't mind somewhere close but I am open to anywhere in the U.S. I'm looking for any and all ideas. Thanks in advance for your help!
0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2009 · 147 posts · 129 votes
    9y
    Depends on your strategy. Looking for cashflow? Appreciation? Want to flip a place and make $ now? Also depends on what you mean by $100k. Do you have $100k in cash or can get a loan for $100k and have less capital that you will use as DP?
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Thanks Brian! I'm looking to start small. I can put $10k down with a loan. I would really love cashflow even if it's not very much. I see you are active in markets I could explore.
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Hey Kirk! I'm just down from you, in Venice. I've always bought out-of-state and pretty familiar with a lot of the markets. As far as $100k, it can get you something good. Some of it will depend on preferences...do you care about urban vs. suburban, SFR vs MFR, higher risk (higher projected returns) vs lower risk (lesser projected returns), etc? Happy to chat markets or properties anytime!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.