Atchison, KS · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 6 votes
I'm deciding to relocate but haven't decided where. Where I reside now does not provide me with the best resources and opportunity to invest in real estate. It's just me, a dollar, and a dream. If you could go anywhere in the US to invest not just your money but your mind in real estate. Where is the best place to start investing? Which part of the country is the real estate most susceptible to growth.? Please and thank you for any feedback.
Atchison, KS · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 6 votes
9y
So I'm assuming im suppose to just know the answer. I know I know! The answer is "the best place to invest in the US is where you're at right now". Haha! I guess I knew the whole time thanks anyway nobody!