Young Kid looking to get a piece of the pie...

Young Kid looking to get a piece of the pie...

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone. I am a 21 year old guy living in NY who is extremely interested in getting into real estate investing. I plan to get my real estate license as soon as possible. Here's my dilemma: I have no job nor do I go to school at the moment and I have under $5000 in savings. Under these circumstances, how can I take my first steps into real estate? Any thoughts would be truly appreciated. Thank you!

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Trexie E.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Davao, Davao del Sur · Member since 2015 · 937 posts · 163 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP! @Jesus Rodriguez

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 139 posts · 136 votes
    9y
    I would get a job.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.