Any investors in the Syracuse area?

Any investors in the Syracuse area?

Oswego, NY · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
I live it Oswego ,NY and I am looking to connect with other investors from the Syracuse area. I am just starting and in the learning stage right now looking to meet others
1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Pat GoodyearPro Member
Syracuse, NY · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 48 votes
9y

Welcome!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pat GoodyearPro Member
    Syracuse, NY · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Welcome!

  • Realtor · Minoa, NY · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    Hi Dustin. There are a few of us here. I work in Mexico but live and invest in Syracuse. You probably have a lot of opportunities in Oswego since prices are so low but I honestly haven't run the numbers on that market since I don't like the drive up 481 all that much :) Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

  • Real Estate Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 77 votes
    9y
    Hey Dustin Cook , I'm actually downstate in Long Island and invest up there in Syracuse. Finally closed on a duplex. As far as a regular BP REI meetings I don't think there is one, however I do know there is an REIA group that meets every 2nd Wednesday at a Denny's. http://www.ocreic.org/default.aspx It's a hike for me to make it up there every month so I'm normally not there.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.