I'M COMING TO ATLANTA BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I'M COMING TO ATLANTA BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 20 votes

I'm coming to town monday(7/31). Just looking for people that know atlanta that can help me have a sucessful week in Atlanta.  

My goals are as follows:

1. Identify target neighborhoods

2. secure financing( if necessary)

3. procure a trustworthy prop mgmt company that I can use for many moons to come.

ICING ON THE CAKE

4. Find a suitable property

5. Make an offer on said property.

Can you help with this or do you want to be involved? send me a line.  I'm in the infancy of my career so i'm taking ultra baby steps and am in no rush to buy but I would really love to build some relationships at very least and if everything pans then who know what could happen.

Whether you have business or just advice please don't hesitate to hit me up guys.

Thanks

-Mike

0Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Engineer · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 31 votes
9y
Welcome to Atlanta Michael !!!! It's a awesome city to live. Atlanta is growing like crazy with all the buildings going up in downtown and midtown. For investment you can find positive cash flowing property here. Places to look for would be around Belt line, Marietta, douglasville, Dallas, Gwinnett county, some pockets of atlanta ( west end mall, west view), delkab county ( some part of Decatur) . Look for good school district. Good luck
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Hi @Michael C., welcome to Atlanta!  I would be happy to meet up and give you the lay of the land or see how I could potentially be of service.

  • Engineer · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    Welcome to Atlanta Michael !!!! It's a awesome city to live. Atlanta is growing like crazy with all the buildings going up in downtown and midtown. For investment you can find positive cash flowing property here. Places to look for would be around Belt line, Marietta, douglasville, Dallas, Gwinnett county, some pockets of atlanta ( west end mall, west view), delkab county ( some part of Decatur) . Look for good school district. Good luck
  • Engineer · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    Michael C. Also you mentioned you need to RE investment. Plz listen to as many podcasts from BP as you can
  • North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    @Tan Mehedi  Thanks for that.  I'm just coming to visit looking for investment propertys and learning the city some more.  Definitely looking for things on the lower end of the spectrum for now while I'm learning.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.